Your information is very important to us and we look after your information carefully in line with data protection and privacy laws. We’ve set out below more detail on what information we collect about you and how we use that information.
Which companies does this policy cover?
Any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” is to Antipov LLC.
What services does this policy cover?
Our services may include (without limitation) social media and/or interactive applications, audio visual content, text, photographs, forums, advertising and other services which we may offer at or via the website at www.antonantipov.com and/or other websites or media platforms which, for example, may enable you to view our content over a mobile or wi-fi. This policy covers all of the Services and any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of our Services. This policy applies to the collection and use of your information by us and parties that we authorize (such as our suppliers and sub-contractors).
What information do you collect?
What information we collect about you depends which of our Services you are using. The information that we may collect includes:
• your name, address, postal code, email address, date of birth, telephone number, payment details and service details (if applicable);
• information about your use of our Services including details of your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, the content you viewed on our Services, how long you stayed and on which pages, and your navigation around the Services;
• location data from your IP address or by accessing global positioning functionality on your device (e.g. GPS);
• other data from time to time to help us provide you with improved products and services – for example when we ask you to fill in a survey or questionnaire;
When and how do you collect information?
We (or our authorized third parties) may collect information about you:
• when you register for Services, including (without limitation) when buying or subscribing for content from us or when you otherwise update your details;
• when you contact us with an enquiry or other feedback;
• when you participate in online interactivity, for example, when you submit a comment on one of our pages;
• when you request to be sent communications such as updates or newsletters;
• in monitoring your use of the Services including (without limitation) communications sent by you via the Services;
• when you disclose your personal information to us or otherwise through the Services at any other point;
• from third party suppliers who have confirmed to us that they are authorized to pass your information to us in accordance with your legal rights.
Cookies and similar devices
How will you use my information?
Your information may be used by us and our authorized third parties to:
• monitor, develop and improve the Services and/or your experience. This may include personalizing the content you see, based on the details given by you and/or your activity on the Services;
• assist in and administer the provision of Services to you;
• send you or provide you with product and service recommendations;
• process payments from you to us (where applicable) on our behalf;
• process and deal with any complaints or inquiries made by or about you;
• contact you with service messages;
Will I be sent marketing messages?
We will only send you marketing messages if you indicate that you consent (e.g. by “opting-in”) to receiving such messages. Where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so, we may:
• send you information about existing and new services and special offers from us;
• send you information about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you.
To stop receiving marketing communications from us, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’ facility contained in any such communication or you can email us at the email address set out in “Contact Details” below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
Do you share my information?
We may pass information about you to other parties as follows:
• to third parties authorized by us and acting on our behalf such suppliers and/or agents including without limitation our customer care teams to administer the Services provided to you by us now or in the future;
• as part of general statistical information about the Services’ user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters. These details will not include information personally identifying you;
• where relevant, the user name and some profile information you voluntarily provide may be published on areas of the Services such as forums, chat rooms or pages where user submissions are displayed and this will be the identity by which you are known on those areas. Please always think carefully before disclosing information to other users or otherwise making your information publicly available;
• if there are changes to our business (see section below on “Changes to our business”).
We may also display targeted advertisements based on the personal information that we hold. We do not provide your personal information to advertisers but advertisers and ad serving companies may assume that you meet the targeting criteria for that ad, for example men aged 18-30.
Please note this policy does not cover companies, services or applications that we do not own or control, or people that we do not employ or manage, including (without limitation) third party websites or applications/widgets (e.g. from “social media” platforms such as Facebook or Twitter) which we link to or offer via our Services, nor does it cover advertisers. Also, it does not cover certain pages and services provided via our Services which are hosted, managed and operated by other parties. These services, applications and third parties may have their own privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use, which we recommend you read before using any such services. These third parties and services are wholly independent of us and are solely responsible for all aspects of their relationship with you and any use you may make of such services.
Changes to our business
If we decide to change or reorganize the structure of our business, we may need to pass your personal information to another company so that we can continue to effectively deliver the Services to you.
Also, if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, restructuring, reorganization or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our or our companies’ assets, then your information may be included in the assets which are transferred to the new owner and may be provided to the entities and advisors involved. Such a transaction may involve us: (i) retaining the right to continue to use transferred personal information in addition to the right of the new owner to use such information; and (ii) engaging in additional transfers of personal information (including new personal information) with the new owner from time to time following such a transaction.
Are my details safe?
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Where reasonably possible we use industry-standard technology to allow for the encryption of sensitive information.
Please always think carefully before disclosing information to other users or otherwise making your information publicly available. It is important that you are aware that any information you disclose to another user may then be disclosed by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of our Services.
How can I change my details?
Where you register your details for certain Services and open a user account with us that you can then use to access and log on to use those Services, you may change or update some of your details at any time via your account. If you are not registered for these Services but wish to update your details then please contact us (see “Contact Us” section below). You should please make sure that you update your details as soon as possible with all relevant changes.
You can email us with any questions, concerns, or complaints at email@example.com.